Thursday 7 June 2012

HAUL - PRICELINE and bits and bobs

Organic Care shampoo and Conditioner, St ives Scrub, Witch hazel blemish stick, baby lips and Revlon Colorstay Foundation.
 I went to priceline today knowing that i was going to buy a few things, but i only ended up buying 1 item that was on my list and the rest were just ones that i have wanted to try.



Recently I had been looking for a new Shampoo and conditioner, i wanted something that is good for my hair and isn't going to be putting to many bad ingredients in it.
I was recently watching justsugarandspice from youtube, and she had put the Organic care in her May Favourites.When she said that it was only $3 i was hooked and new i had to try this stuff out. I really wanted to get the dry nourish conditioner but they didn't have any left so i had to go with heat protect one which was kind of annoying.
PS I GOT THESES FROM COLES AND THERE ON SALE FOR $2


St Ives Apricot scrub: This stuff smells so nice, i have been breaking out a big around my cheek and I've heard this stuff is great! so i thought id give it a whirl

Witch Hazel Blemish Stick: Been wanting to try something from this brand for ages.

Babylips: I was so annoyed i lost all of my baby lips and had to repurchase one as i am obsessed with them.

I swear i would have put this on my wish list every week if i could, finally go the courage to spend $26 as it was also on specially down from $35 so thats a pretty good save.
I'am looking forward to trying it out as I've heard its really good, i just hope i choose the right colour



Over and out
xxxxxxx