Tuesday 5 June 2012

UPDATE

Hay cheeto's,

I hope you guys are all well, its winter here as I've said in previous posts and its getting colder every night, My cold has gone which is GREAT!
I have been doing lots of driving for about 2 months now, and have my test on tuesday next week which is scary! I don't really car if i don't pass but it will be GREAT! if i do :)

Priceline has a new Catologue out I'am looking forward to maybe picking a few things up as i've been wanting to try a few drugstore products for a while.
Ofcourse if i do end up buying them i'll defiantly be doing a haul.

My Priceline Wishlist:
Colorstay Foundation Revlon
Lipbutters Revlon
Fitme Foundation  Maybelline
Rimmel Wake me up Foundation
Max Factor experience Weightless foundation
L'oreal Face magique - Primer
L'oreal Lumi Magique foundation


I really want to change my makeup collection so maybe that can be my sort of "PROJECT"
hmm, nothing else really to say but i hope had everyone had a wonderful weekend

over and out
xxxxxxx