Tuesday 12 June 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #9

Hay gorgs,

Yes, i know I'am back doing a  wishlist, sorry i havnt been doing them much lately but theres nothing new that i had wanted till now


Like I've said in previous posts i really wanted to try and find great new primer one thats not heaps expensive last quite a long time and heaps with apply my foundations and helps control oils.

 Lately I've becoming quite low on my Urban decay setting spray and it is quite expensive so i don't know if ill be re purchasing straight away any time soon.
But this looks likes a cheaper alternative.
I've heard micellar from the bioderm toner (whatever it is) so i had a quick look at what this product here does and i think its the same contains which its like a cleanser toner but you don't have to rinse it off, and because in the mornings i don't wash my face i just tone this would be great for me, except the price tags is pretty steep for $31 

This is another spray and i really want to try something from this brand, this spray look great and the good thing is it comes in different sizes and so then i can test it out if it works or not and its starts at $10 which is cheaper then the Australis one

OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCTS ever sinces i tried it out on the back of my hand i really really really want this but it is quite expensive at $57 or something like that, but one day it shall be mine!
In my Last post i told everyone you can now get physicians formula's and priceline but its really expensive and i said i properly "wouldn't buy anything from there because its not my cup of tea"
BUT I TALKED TO SOON! i went back in there the other day because i was getting my stuff :S 
and i had another quick look at there stuff saw that blush age and went who would spend $21 ek.
but then i saw this and i had seen good reviews about it, and i put it on the back of my wrist and it blending in so well nice and matte, as its also organic ( well its says) it may help my skin even more out .

 Over and out xx