Thursday 21 June 2012

PRICELINE SKINCARE BAG - WHAT'S IN SIDE AND THOUGHTS

Beauty Bag Freebies ! ( SO many)
The product's that i choose to get the free gift
I've been wanting to try avene for awhile and decided to give this opportunity a chance i choose the
Micellar lotion - which is a toner and cleanser which you don't have wash off, which is good for me as i don't wash my face in the morning.
Cleanance- Anti-shine regulating lotion - I bought this as a moisturiser to stop the shine coming through as i have been getting bit of an oil t-zone
Blemish Gel- I have tried the blemish stick and i love it, but i wanted to use the gel because you get more and i will go through the stick so fast!


I was so surprised to get these coupons and I'am defiantly going to take advantage of them!


I defiantly think this is worth the money, i just wish they had added not as many body and hand creams in, maybe a tinted moisturiser or another mask would have been lovely!
but other then that i reacon this is the best beauty bag yet! and I'am so glad i got it:)

over and out
xxxxx