Thursday 26 July 2012

Real Technique Brushes Review

Blush Brush
I think this brush is good for creme blush and bronzer, it gives off the great amount of pay off

Core collection

I love this set, the contour brush I switch between but i use this one more, it gives a huge amount of colour it can look a little strippy but you can easy blend that.
I also use the buffing brush as my foundation give a flawless look.


Expert Face brush
I also use this brush as my foundation but haven't decided which i like better but i think this one is slightly better hehe

Powder brush
I haven't found a place in my heart for this brush yet, as its SO BIG its like the same size as my cheek

Setting Brush
I SEROUSLY love this brush for setting places like under my eye and around my nose in the cracks its amazing!

Stippling brush
Have only really used this once its was okay, need to try it out a few more times to see if its any great

Travel Essentials
I use the dome shadow brush (purple one) for concealer its great makes it look flawless.

Over all LOVE THESES BRUSHES haven't used any of my sigma brushes since getting theses,
there amazing so cheap and you can get $5 off here at iherb using this code: PEW616

over and out xxx