Friday 6 July 2012

What Makeup and Skincare I took to Camp

Hay beauties, I took two makeup Bags to camp, one containing all my skincare and the other makeup. I wasnt really planing on wearing makeup whilst i was there which i felt very brave for doing.


Dry Shampoo - Lee Stafford
One By One mascara - Maybelline
Concealer- Covergirl and olay
Studio sculpt - MAC 
Super stay - Maybelline
Colorstay- Revlon
Studio Moisture Tint- MAC
Mineral Pressed Powder- Natio
Mineralized Skinfinish - MAC
Studio Fix - MAC
F80 and F something - Sigma
Beauty Blender- Manicare 



Miceller Toner - Avene
Anti Regulating Lotion - Avene
Cleanance K - Avene
Themeral Water - Avene
Face Wipes- Yes to Cucumbers
Blemish Stick & Gel - Witch
Deodorant - Nivea
Zit & Zap - Oxy
Moisturiser - Pure Therapy 
Handcream
Baby Lips- Maybelline



So thats everything i took, to me not to much and plus who want to get pimples on there holiday? got to take all the right skincare :)

Over and out
xxxxxxxxx