Sunday 12 August 2012

JULY 2012- Favourites

Here is my favourites for July a bit late but here they are

Maybelline Color Tattoo's
As you can see there i have a few colors and i love mostly all of them, they are such great eyeshadows and they never crease, unlike my painterly which theses are compared to being like, theses are more amazing!

MAC Studio Tint
For some time I've been looking for the right foundation/tinted moisturiser and i bought this a while back, i really like it is quite light coverage but i don't really mind that much if i'am just wearing it to school or to work. plus i uses mineral veil which is a little more colour.

MAC soft and gentle Skin finish
Everyone must have this one or something like it, i really like this one cause it gives the perfect highlight

NYX JUMBO pencil -Milk
This is a good base for every eyeshadow

Instand age rewind Erase concealer
This is really great for under eye circles and its really great!

Max factor mascara
Been really liking this mascara it makes my lashes long and not clumpy, as i do have long eyelashes already

Avene Thermal Water Spray
Loveeeeeee this its amazing for my skin makes it so nice and clear

Maybelline Babylips
This stuff makes make my lips feel so great!

Colorstay Nail polish - Revlon
Omg theses are my new Fave nail polishes they are soo amazing, i cant expain how great theses polishes are!

Colorstay Foundation- Revlon
Love using this its so amazing, devo about the prices in australia. But seriously its the best drugstore foundation i've tried and ill proberly keep using this till my skins says other wise.
I have done a review which can be found here

Revlon lipbutter- Lollipop
I wasnt to sure if i would like theses as my lips all ways leave lipstick looking weird ( depends what formula) and i was wondering if theses would do the same so i too a gamble and bought some but omg, they dont and there so nice.

Estee Lauder Goddess Bronzer
This is my favourite bronzer for my pale skin its really amazing and i love it!

Covergirl & Olay
Love this concealer again for under eye its so creamy it makes it look so nice

Nude By Nature Mineral Veil -
Love this for setting my foundation makes my face flawless and not cakey at all

MAC Mineralize skin finishes
I always use this now and then depending on how my skin is feeling.

Colorstay whipped Creme Foundation
I'am on the fence about this products as i have only used this a few times but to be honest its really light and creamy on the face which is why is its in my faves but i much prefer the original as it stays on longer.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
This is a VERY yellow toned concealer but it is really nice once again for under eyes!
I bought this because heaps of people were blogging about it

Covergirl and olay serum Primer
Really love this primer, its so moisturising and i feel that it actually works

Fit Me Concealer
This is a really nice concealer, Very creamy and is really nice on the skin, Still trying it out as i bought it a few days ago.

MAC - Girl About Town Lipstick (Not to sure about if the pic is this color)
LOVE THIS LIPSTICK ITS MY FAVE AND I WILL NEVER LIVE WITH OUT IT !! haha


Over and Out
xxxx