Friday 17 August 2012

Two words no one wants to hear SPENDING BAN!

Hay guys,

Sorry haven't been blogging much lately, but now that i have a bit of free time today, i thought id tell you about whats been going on..

Tonight, my friend has a party and i'am going to be doing her makeup, funny considering we both do beauty school together, but its cute.

I found out a few days ago that my leavers is costing me double what i expect so, that annoys me as my parents are making me pay which is fair enough, but like ahhh so much money for what? a week.. least i will  $500 of that back if my naughty friends behave;), Also normally after i get my pay i spend it straight away cause i get a fornight to think about what iam gonna spend with next weeks pay so, this will be good to actually have saved some money

So saying this, this means i have to go on a spending ban, which i'am hoping to stick to!

Currently: $26.05 is in the saving account and in my normal account to pay for food for 2 weeks $17.00

Now i think i'am going to make some rules:
- Repuchases - If i feel like i really need it after having a few days with out it, or if its on special and i need it can buy it.
- NO OTHER PURCHASES APART FROM THESES REPURCHASES
 Avene Lotion Micellaire
 Avene Anti shine regulating Lotion
 Avene Clearance K
 Olay and Covergirl Serum Primer
- If i need something for leavers then i can buy it  e.g Fake tan, Getting nails done ect. (considering this is what iam saving for)
The Rest will just have to wait :(
- I think also maybe, if iam getting more for my money eg. Priceline bags (BUT ONLY IF THE PRODUCTS INSIDE ARE PRODUCTS I USE)

I think iam going to leave a little section on my blog on the money that i have saved to show my self and other people that i can do it, and they can do.
and i might to a catch up post about this and how iam finding it easy? or hard haha.

its also going to be very hard to bet the sales from priceline, cause i remeber i tired to do this last time and it was so hard.

ANYWAY, i have no choose but to do this.


Over and out xx