Friday 4 May 2012

APRIL FAVES 2012


Hay cupcakes, just a quickie faves
Left- Right : Hello kitty iPhone cover, M.A.C girl about town lipstick, Covergirl & olay ageless concealer, Skin 79 BB Cream, maybelline one by one mascara, M.A.C Embrace me lipliner, M.A.C Select cover up and Prolonger concealer and Estee lauder bronzer.

  I have literally been loving theses concealers they are amazing
they all have there unique job and they all do it very well 
 Being loving theses lip products like crazing, specially the baby lips and the lipstick
The baby lips are a great lip balm and i can't get over that it actually works,
the lipstick girl about town is one of my FAVEYS and its the perfect shade of pink on my lips.
 Skin 79 BB cream has been one of my faves for a while now, i love it so much i can't really compare it to any other bb creams as this is the only one I've tried ( apart from ganier bb cream).
Estee lauder bronzer my grandma recently gave this to me as she bought it for herself and didn't like it, but i.. i.. i love it!
As you would have seen me blog before, i finally got my phone cover and i love it, its so cute <3
p.s i bought it off ebay for $3.00 and its actually AMAZING quality (i'am very surprised)
i have high faith that my phone will not break in this case if i drop it :)

Over and out 
xxxxx