Wednesday 2 May 2012

WISHLIST #6


ITS WEDNESDAY which of course means WISHLIST!
I'am starting to discover new brands and clarins defiantly one of them, even though it may break my budget, i really want to try this lotus treatment oil for my oily skin.
I'am really into making sure that i don't get a lot of wrinkles around my eyes and that i age well, as my mum and grandma have both crowfeet as i know i can't stop it but i can help prevent it for as long as possible, i think its better to start young.


 I do have quite oily skin so i'am up for trying anything mattifing and also to prevent or minimise pores

Just another foundations to add to the list, like i said before i'am up for anything thats mattifing and anything that is long lasting.

I haven't tried the original primed and poreless but i really want to try this one as it is oil free and based for   oily skin, I'am also up for trying out new primers







  I'am really into lately trying more drugstore brands and i really want to try theses specially the white one (too cool) pitty we don't get theses in australia apparently till the end of the year, but i think i'am going to buy theses of ebay.


M.A.C recently bought out this new compact called skin smoother, part of there prep and prime collection, i think that this is worth a shot as anything that makes my "skin smoother" I'am up for.


M.A.C also recently bought out theses fashion sets collections based of different parts of the world which are people fave lipstick they then transformed them into a lip glass and nail polish.. i really want this one in IMPASSIONED