Sunday 20 May 2012

Tinted Moisturiser Mayhem

Hay guys, lately i've decided that I'am going to stop wearing foundation everyday only because i feel that after getting heavy breakouts for the past month and half that i need to maybe start thinking more about what I'am putting on my skin ( I only used to get break out sometimes or only 1 or 2).

I've decided that i'am just going to wear a tinted moisturiser.. if only it was that easy.. i have to find the perfect one first.

I have google, tumblr'd, youtubed and theses are a few that i'am going to have a little look at.

MAC studio moisture Tint
Laura Mercier - Oil Free tinted moisturiser
Bobbi Brown - Oil Free tinted moisturiser
Smashbox-Camera Ready BB cream
Nars- Pure radiant tinted moisturiser
Dermalogica- Treatment foundation or Sheer tint
Nude by Nature - tinted moisturiser
Nivea Day cream
Formula 10.0.6 -Tinted Moisturizer 

So here are the candidates, and shortly soon or maybe in a few months you will be seeing the review of theses beautiful products, I'am not sure yet if i want to try the drugstore products first just cause there the cheaps or just go straight ahead to the high end, as i really want to try them all..

PLEASE if any of you guys have any suggestions PLEASE!

Let me know as I'am struggling a bit of which to get.

Just to let you no: i have oily to combination skin, i have a fair skin type and i want something with a little more coverage.. Thanks guys


Over and out
xxxxx