Monday 14 May 2012

Just a update on - Natio Mineral Pressed Powder

Hay girrrrrrrl,

I don't no if you will remember, but remember when i got that beauty bag from priceline? well i got this mineral pressed powder by Natio (australian brand) in it, and lately I've been trying to save my M.A.C mineralise skin finish because i can't be bother forking out $$$ on it at the moment, as i'am doing a 'Save the may month' haha
excepting i'am going to be having to do a sneaky shop to mac as they bought out sets with IMPASSIONED IN IT! and you know i've been wanting that forever..! but i have 6 empties so ill be getting it for free anyway..
Anywho getting back on track, I've been really liking it, its in medium tan which i have never thought id buy cause i would have thought it would had been to dark for me but actually it gave me that right amount of colour to make sure i don't look too dark but that nice glowing look, rather then looking ghostly.
I also like this powder a lot just because when you put it on it give my skin the smooth look and doesn't give me that powdery feeling.

After deciding that the product was actually good i decided to look at other products of there range, an i can tell you when priceline has a deal ill be there like no tomorrow! some things are reasonable as others are a tad bit pricey.

Iam waiting to see how long this product will last me as i go through compact products very quickly, then ill decided if i can be bothered paying the money to buy it again, as i like things that last a fair while.

If your ever at a place they sell natio, give them a try they use very natural products :)

p.s i will do a Review on this product, or maybe there range when i buy some more.

Over and out
xxxxxxxxxx