Saturday 26 May 2012

NEWBIE: IMPASSIONED MAC LIPSTICK


You know what sucks being sick! now that its may here in australia its getting colder at night and it seems like everyone is sick at the moment, and i think thats how i got it. Also i don't think going out last night would have helped.
Anyway getting on with the post, i purchased a new lippy yippie ( well my mummy did for me) which was really nice of her, i was excepting to use my 6 back to MAC's to buy it but i wasn't aware that you can't use them with new collections which sucks.

I had been looking for impassioned for AGES! but my Mac store kept telling me it was Pro which i don't know.. 
The reason i wanted this colour is because it looks so pretty, i would said its in the middle of a hot pink with maybe a coral tinge maybe a watermelon colour.. ( I'am the worst had explain things)
It an Amplified creme which is my favourite formula, so it means it really creamy and pigmented and glides on the lips.

To be honest, i don't know if this colour is exactly what i was after, i've only wore it once so i guess ill still have to work with it, but girl about town is defiantly still my fave!




Over and out
xxxxxxx