Tuesday 29 May 2012

NEWBIE OVERVIEW : MAC Studio moisture tint - LIGHT


Hay Chickaaaa's
I REALLY WANTED TO POST THIS THE OTHER DAY (BUT WANTED TO SEE HOW IT WOULD HOLD UP )
I bought one of the moisturisers on my list! I KNOW i put myself on a spending ban and look how it all turned out :( but i surpose in hindsight its okay because i needed a new foundation (didn't want to get foundation though) so i tried something a little different which I'am not used to.. 
I went with the MAC first just because i love MAC, and i know this one has a matte finish and that is what I'am after :)
And plus i only paid $28 dollars because i had a $20 gift card so it would out no that bad.

p.s this is just going to be an overview and a review will come at a later stage :)

I don't know for some reason i really love the packaging of this




Whilst i was in myer i walked around to KIT - which sells smash box and had a quick look at the smash box camera ready, and i actually really like the look of it but then i decided i would just stick with the mac one as in the future i'll be defiantly getting that one, but i also had a look at the laura mercier one and I've heard it's amazing but once again, i've decided that I was just going to stick the mac one as i will buy that off the internet as it is cheaper.

First Impression-
In mac i tried it on the back of my wrist light - it looked okay kinda of pale the texture was nice on the back of my hand it didn't look like that sheer coverage.
But i wanted to make sure i was getting the right colour, and the lady said your defiantly LIGHT so i thought what the heck.
i got home tried it on my face and it very light and ( but of course I'am not used to that).

I've tried it for about a week and it has a good staying power but i do apply powder and primer so that could be it.
I also feel as if i could go through this product really easily as it feels very liquidy, I'am still trying to find different ways of apply, and using it.

Overall: Great product still looking for a better one though


Over and out
xxxxx