Wednesday 16 May 2012

WISHLIST #8


Hay lovelies, can't believe it's wednesday already, like the weeks are going to quick!

I recently did a post about the natio produce i got in my beauty bag, which i really love so i decided i would try some more of there products.
I've been suffering from redness for a while specially, on my nose area i think its cause i have sensitive skin and i've tried the green concealer from maybelline which is really good, but you can go through that like no tomorrow, so i want to see if  a. this one is better or just the same b. obviously you get more for your money 

I've been looking for a new primer after i've been trying to find the perfect one for me, i wantt try more natural products as i don't want to be clogging my pores while I'am at school as there is really no point for a lot of makeup.

I do have fix + but just because i like sprays and stuff i thought id give this a look.

I have heard absoulty heaps about this product, it seems the blogging community has gone crazy specially people from england. They have said that it helps clear skin and reduce reddness, which is what i really need.

like i said before, at school i'am sick of wearing a full thick foundation, and just want to give my face a little breath of air, I'am really trying to find a tinted moisturiser that doesn't cause me to look like a grease ball or an orange ommpa loopa, i've heard good reviews about this so i think ill give it a go but it is quite expensive.

Like i said before I'am looking for a new primer and this one is oil free and is very popular so I'am going to try this one out, but once again ober expensive!

Even though I'am not much of a fan of benefit after past disappointment, i've actually heard that this primer/minimiser actually works so why not give it a try as i like trying pore fighting products
I'am very  scared about getting wrinkles around my eyes i no stupid haha but, even though i'am still young, i would really like to prevent it as long as possible also I've been seeing my makeup crinkle
in the crackles so i thought maybe this contour gel can stop some of them lines.
This is meant to be one of the greatest scrubs that help with blemishes, i really want to give this of course a try.