Wednesday 9 May 2012

Priceline/Drugstore Wishlist # 7

Hay sweeticheeks, this weeks wishlist has a theme of course, this week being Priceline if you don't know what priceline is its sort of like a drugstore or "boots".

I haven't tried any of the formula 10.06 brand but I've been looking at theses products for a while now and want to get them

I really want to try a créme blush as i have only every used powder ones, so i would like to try this one

As I've been trying to find a new primer,  even though i love the matte by MAC but i think its breaking me out which is really sad :( wah 


Olay have been around for years obviously, but i really want to try one of there moisturises as they seem to be very good and it helps fights ageing
I've been wanting to try one of these lip pencil/ lipsticks what ever they are called for ages because they seem compacted and would apply nicely on the lips, this isn't the only brand that makes them but there cheap so why not.
I have been having quite a bit of trouble trying to get rid of my acne lately, i found this and it has witch hazel in it which is good for getting rid of acne hopefully it will work when i try it


I've had this dermablend in my wishlist for ages and i really need to build up the courage to go by it
I really want to try a new foundation such as this one, it seems to be everyones favourite, but once again at $39 I would hope that i don't get to attached

I really want to try this scrub because it has salicylic acid which helps controls acne and pores which is good

I've had this in so many posts, just need to buy it as i like to make sure i have every piece of makeup off