Sunday 18 March 2012

ANOTHER quickie for you all

Hay guys,

yarh I no Ive been blogging my little heart away tonight, just feel like I have so much to write but don't no where to start really, So, I've been thinking about starting doing a Wednesday Wish list ( Might save me from not buying to much) and doing Weekly faves, with the weekly fave I'am thinking doing it fortnightly just because I may decide to Monthly faves, not too sure I might end up calling it Fortly faves?
I don't really know, but I just wanted to let you guys know so you new what was happening and you can keep your eyes peeled to bootyiful Bella :)

Thanks guys, and I also hope you had a Wonderful Weekend I also hear its mothers day in UK today so all the mothers out there have a wonderful mothers day!
Talk to you in my next post cutiessss<3


Ps: I think everyone should go have a quick lookie at my Facebook Page

Over and out
xxxxxxxxx