Wednesday 21 March 2012

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST #1


Hay Cutieeeeeeees;
So, like I told you guys in a previous post I'am doing a Wednesday wish list and heres the first edition


SIGMA PROFESSIONAL SET
I've been wanting these brushes FOREVER! I already have the basic kit  but I do feel like these are kind of expensive when you add the postage to australia with it,  but hopefully I'am getting theses bad boys for EASTER!
For winter I really want to get a fur jacket, even though it doesn't get that cold here in australia, it would still be nice to have one of theses in my wardrobe. 
                                                            
I'am really into trying to collect a collection of unique jewellery, but every time I say that I always ending up spending my money on something else hahaha.

Inglot palettes first I was like I must have every single MAC EYESHADOW, but that never happened cause in australia there so expensive then I decided I will look on the ingot website, turns out $10 a eyeshadow (High Quality) is very good then $33 dollars plus these inglot palettes are so good for a makeup kit cause you can actually see what colours are in the palette can't wait to start collecting theses.


(Picture taken of google)
This isn't much a of a wish, But I really want to start collecting makeup to put in my kit.
It's kind of hard considering I'am only a school student and don't really earn good money yet.
But hopefully I can get some business cards made and start doing freelancing after I have completed my Makeup Service Certificate.


Hope you enjoyed this wednesday edition of wish list #1

Over and out
xxxxxx