Tuesday 27 March 2012

ASOS BEAUTIFUL STATEMENT PIECE;

so guys I'am so excited and happy, I finally found the ASOS necklace which haas the gold hands and its holding the diamond if that makes sense, its so pretty! and ever since I saw Niasays off youtube wearing it in her get ready with me Video I new I just had to get my hands on it.. haha get it ;)

Heres the link to NIASAYS she's the biggest cutie and I think you should check her out:

So I couldn't find this on ASOS so I went searching high and low for it on eBay, I wasn't to sure what it was called and I typed in hand asos gold and other descriptions till I wasn't even looking for it and I found it! I was so happy! and I was like hmm, should I wait till I get paid or? should I just slurge? I thought about it and was like nope your going to wait! then I was like omg if I don't buy it I'am gonna miss out so I just did it. It cost $20.04 which is a fair price but i don't mind cause id do anything to have this BEAUTIFUL statement piece!

I'll defiantly post blog picture/posts up when it arrives oh my gosh soo happy!


Loveyaaas

over and out
xxxxxxxx