Tuesday 6 March 2012

SCHOOL BALL.

OH EM GEE, so I'am so excited for next saturday night, it is my school ball, or in a America they call them "prom", basically its the same concept you spend heaps of money on a dress and everything else, and then its over before you know it sadly, Ever since I have been back at school this year, I've been watching people uploading there ball pictures and it just keeps getting me so excited for mine!

I can feel that this week is going to be Very hectic week and the teacher's are still going to flood us with homework :/ but not only, is theres a million things to do before the big night like getting my nails done and getting a spray tan, but in-between that I have to get my fringe cut considering I can not see exactly with all the hair in my face..

The dress I'am wearing is by Sherri Hill, its the same pink colour as a watermelon and it has a Rhinestone bodice, I will defiantly put pictures up but, I'am keeping it a surprise from my boyfriend and I don't want him to find this blog some how.

I'am thinking about doing a blog about What you need to take in your clutch, what you need to make sure you consider when choosing a dress, and all that stuff maybe you didn't think of, I'am planning to do it in sections and after the ball because then I will know if I missed anything out for my ball.

Also I'am not exactly sure when the prom/ball season is in other countries, so if this doesn't help you I hope it helps people who are maybe having a prom or ball next year.

I'am getting my makeup done at M.A.C which I'am Very excited about considering I'am obsessed with them if you have notice by now.

So, yes except them posts up very soon and also expect a few other pieces I'am in the middle of writing,


Over and out  my lovelies

xxx