Wednesday 7 March 2012

MY 2012 WISH LIST!

My 2012 Wish list, is just basically things that I have wanted to purchase and try for a while now and I'am making it my goal in 2012 to purchase these products. I'am sure That new things will come out and I'll want to purchase them too, I may add them to list I'am not to sure, all the products which are in the list now are ones that I have seen in many reviews and I have wanted to try for a while now.
This wish list is defiantly not going to be my bank balances friend and will defiantly brake it.
Other then that, here is my Wish list for 2012 Lovelies:

Skincare
Clinque Pore Refining solutions serum
Clinque Redness solutions urgent relief

Primer
Smashbox Photofinish
Laura Mercier oil free primer
Too Faced Primed + Poreless
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Bare Minerals Prime Time
M.A.C Lip Erase- Pale
Too Faced lip insurance

Foundation
M.A.C Studio Fix
M.A.C Face and body
Estee Lauder Double Wear
Make up Forever HD Foundation
NARS Sheer Glow

Concealer
M.A.C Studio Finish NW15

Powder
M.A.C Blotting Powder
Blush
Nars Blush - Gilda
Nars Blush - Taos
Nars Blush - Taj Mahal
Nars Blush - Mata Hari
NYX Rouge Cream Blush

Eyeshadows
Naked 2 Palette
Jumbo Pencils
Too Faced Natural
Too Faced Naked
Too Faced Smokey

Lipstick
M.A.C Chatterbox
M.A.C Impassioned
M.A.C Saint Germain
M.A.C Blankety

Lipgloss
Nars Turkish Delight

Other
Premium Professional Brush - Sigma
Performance Eyes kit - Sigma
Mr Bunny Essential Kit - Sigma
Contour Brush - Sigma

Hope you Enjoyed my wish list

Over and out
xxx