Sunday 25 March 2012

yello honey buns,

Just a quick blog, Don't you just love when you know you've done something productive today?
well I know I do! today after waking up 8:05.. I no 8:05 on a sunday But I had to go to work sadly, but then I got sent home early which was okay, but not for my bank balance as I obviously don't get paid as much now, but still after having a shower and hoping into my Pj, I decided to do something productive so I did I cleaned out all of my wardrobe, ( I have one of them wardrobes where you have one side hanger and shoe rack then in the middle is like drawers and stuff and then on the other side is two hangers) which I love.

After going through every single piece of clothing I manage to get three full rubbish bags ( like bin bags) of clothes which ill be giving to charity, I'am so amazed at how much clothes I just have lying around. But because my wardrobes are so empty now.. do you no what that means?... SHOPPING TIME! yiipppie, sinces its becoming the wintery season this means ill have more room for knitwear which I love!

so just a quick blog about nothing really, just my day :)
Hope all you beautiful people out there had a wonderful weekend and just a quick pic of something random cause I don't like blogs with out pictures :)


Over and out 
xxxxxxxxxx