Saturday 3 March 2012

TOOK A TRIP TO THE MAC COUNTER

After many months (1) of trying to save and not buy anything off eBay, I finally took a trip to M.A.C to use the vouchers my lovely Grandma had given me and also Myers where having a 10% cosmetics offer for the Myers one Members, so like I said I took this opportunity to buy some products.

After much difficulty from the M.A.C assistants (post in another blog)
I purchased, Girl about town (Amplified Crème), Entertain me (Lip Liner), Matte Mac Primer Gel and Morange (Amplified Crème) that I actually got free for Back2Mac.

Girl about town, Morange, Matte Primer & Entertain me 


Left to Right: Girl about town (New fave) & Morange
I was planing to get Saint Germain, Embrace Me, Impassioned But they didn't have those ones.


I shall Post reviews soon on the products but for now I was just to excited  to tell everyone.



Over and Out xx