Friday 16 March 2012

Fashion Lovins' #1

Hello My lovelies, as you may or not know, I live in Australia, and atm its just reach Autumn funny enough it still VERY high temperatures of 39 C Which is Outrageously HOT!, where having a massive heat wave.
As most of you who read this Proberly don't Know, but winter and Spring are defiantly my Favourite Season, mainly because I love Winter Fashion, I'll be doing a blog on what i'll be wearing this winter.


Lately I have been obsessed with trying to find any think with studs or spikes on them,
I've also been madly searching around the internet for Statement pieces of jewellery but only "window shopping" or as I liked to call it "Screen shopping"  because I've been trying to save my money.







Defiantly want to corporate this into wardrobe
Someone buy me a pair of these

LOOOOVE THESE


Of course I can't forget my FAVOURITE thing in the world!
BRIGHT MAC Lippy's Every Model, Celebrity and persons must have this Season
                                         

Hopefully, ill win the lottery and be able to buy all the above because theses picture are all so beautiful!

Next Fashion Lovins' will be on Winter FASHION yippie


Over and out 
xxxx