Thursday 19 April 2012

FRIDAY FUN DAY

Hay guys, today has been a sort of hectic day today,
i had my first wedding ( just the bride) was only a small registry wedding, but i had too be there by 8:00am which meant i had to wake up at 6:00 so that i could get really and be able to wash my hair and ect..
that went well in my opinoin  then i had a driving test, which by the time it was time to go i wasn't really feeling it.
but now all that is done and dusted and I'am just watching the hills again, i think tonight i might have a sleepover with my best friend since i have'nt seen in her in ages and actually my parents are going to wedding that i did the smorning.

Nothing really planned but that's about it might go out for dinner with her also but will see if i feel like it haha.

Anyway i hope you guys have a wonderful weekend :) 

p.s sorry i forgot to do wednesday wishlist the days are all crumbling into one i swear!
anyway everything will be back to normal very soon!

Over and out 
xxxxxx