Monday 2 April 2012

Today's update;

Hello bunnies,

Not long now till the easter bunny comes yippie, just a bit of a quick rant again..
So the teachers at my school aren't holding back with the homework at the moment, as it's nearly the end of this term (Easter holidays). I swear I have a massive pile to accomplish over the holidays whilst doing a bunch of other things such as.. Going for driving lessons, working and now this ..
I know its gonna be a long four weeks with also exams arising.. luckily I only technically have 1, but still have so many assignments!

Change of the subject, today I woke up early so I would have enough time to paint my nails before school since, my nails are so recked from the fake gel nails I had on.. so the alarm I set every morning telling me its time to walk to school.. goes off just as I was waiting for them to dry.. so I hurried on and put on my uniform but by the time that was over.. I looked at my nails and they were totally recked WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! haha wasn't the best start to the day I might add there.

Oh and then next thing happened I have been trying to check my emails via apple mail or whatever but it wouldn't let me log on any way I went on to hotmail via safari and then tried to log in it then replied with YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED.. I was seriously like omg I have school work on there how am I going to get it back.. any I answered on the questions and blah blah blah and finally go it back.. works out I got spammed and it shut down the hole of my hotmail account.. how weird!

Anyway, Wednesday Favourites will be up as perusual, I MIGHT miss out on Friday fortnightly faves this week due overload but I shall do a haul for easter and also I'am going shopping for some new winter clothes so I show you what I bought in a blog post sometime soon :) 

BUT THIS DAY GOT SO MUCH BETTER WHEN IT STARTED RAINING YIPPIE!

Hope this didn't bore you to much.. have a great day tomorrow

mwah

xxxxxxx
Over and out