Wednesday 11 April 2012

WEDNESDAY WEEKLY WISHLIST #4

OMG GUYS I nearly forgot it was wednesday! I can't believe it I was so looking forward to doing this wishlist and then I finally realised its WEDNESDAY! I'am starting to love doing theses wish lists there kinda fun.

So this weeks wishlist is mostly foundations and a sneaky lipstick, I've been with my M.A.C Prolongwear for about nearly a year/ year and half, and even though I love it! I really want to try something else.
Now I have oily to combination skin and I love a matte face.
Sheer glow NARS
I remember i put this on my must have list but then took it off, i do want to try this foundation but its not a must-go-buy-now sort of foundation, and at the VERY expensive price tag it will be ages till i decide to put that money into a foundation.

MAT LUMERE Chanel
I have only just discovered this foundation and after hear that its long lasting and give a matt full coverage i defiantly want to try this one out.

             
I'am really eager to try this foundation as I'am pretty sure everyone in the beauty world has so i think its my time!
           

 I do want to try this foundation but i want to try a different brand rather then mac so i think this is another one for the not now list.


Theses two here are hitting the beauty population like no other and they seem like there a great drugstore choice specially the Revlon one but i do like how the rimmel one has a pump.

Just a sneaky lipstick, now I'am no doubt a lover one Mac but theses YSL are apparently amazing now My very pigmented lips are not a fan of light baby pinks sadly.. but i found this shade in #11 or 10 and its AMAZING! but sadly this lipstick is  $55 Australian OUCH!


Over and out
xxxxxxxx