Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wednesday Weekly Wishlist #3

hello bootyiful bella's,


Today's wish list number 3 involves a number of things from bronzers, Foundation and everything in-between. Most of the products below are what I've heard through beauty bloggers/vlogger's hearing great reviews from them.. so why not give them a try :)


I've heard so much great reviews about these baby lips chapstick I think its time I hoped on the bag wagon and bought this baby.



Orange Jeans


Hot Pink Jeans
  I'am seriously in love with theses jeans, I'am thinking about buying theses asap! even though its autumn/winter its also great to have a bright colour in your outfit.
My Prolongwear concealer is on the verge of running out and I want to try out this concealer as I've heard it's very good at covering dark circles and won't crease which is a major factor of wanting to get this, I also see many youtubers rave about this.. so I think its time I give it a try
Bourjois pudre bronzante


Lately I've been trying to work out which bronzer suits my skin tone with a number of bronzer I have just laying around, but either they are to dark for my light skin or too orange. I've also heard a lot of reviews about this product too, and specially from people with pale skin so I'am thinking about trying this one out.. ALSO A Bonus it smells like chocolate. One negative about this product is that I've seen it  for  about $20-$30 which I think is quite expensive for a brand thats just found in a drugstore and I feel like your just paying for the price.





Another bronzer I have my eye on is the Hoola bronzer by Benefit, now I'am not much of a fan for benefit as of past experience. But I have heard that these come very close to each other and are great products on fair skin.



These vertical black and white pattern pants have become very popular not only in jean form but also leggings form, and I must admit I do love this pattern and I think there very trendy.



Once again I've heard this products is the new must have remover on the block, and I'am totally up for trying it.


Thanks for reading my lovely's hope you had a wonderful wednesday :)

Over and out
xxxxxx