Monday 30 April 2012

MINI REVIEW TIME: Superstay Foundation Makeup Maybelline


Hay bellas, today i was cleaning out this one draw that i new i had all these bottles in
I thought id give it a try again as I'am exploring new products, WAS A BIG MISTAKE.
I remember now the reason why i changed foundation, I must admit i hadn't tried this foundation for a bout 2 years. 
I remember i did love this foundation because it had the specially long stay technology, i think the reason that i stop using it was 1. it dries WAY to quickly for my likings and it gives me a terrible coverage even though it still is thick. 2. It  crept into all the dry stops on my face which made it go all flakey.. ek yuck.
3. I remember i would run out of this foundation WAY to quickly every 2 weeks i would have to get my mum to buy me another one hence theres so many bottles... whoops, i'am not sure if the reason was because i was young and i thought more is the better.. don't worry I've only changed my ways .. a little bit hehe. I think this was one of the first long power foundations - don't quote me, but now that theres a few more companies drugstore have brought out the same concept i think this one would be lower in some peoples list. example - revlon colorstay foundation which is properly first on some peoples list.



as you can see i have 2 different shades Classic ivory and Nude.

Sorry about pictures i think it was the shape of the bottle making it blurring

Maybe since using this bottle the formula  has changed i'am unknown but i know that a lot of people still uses this so maybe its just me being a fuss pot.
Also i don't really like there shade colours i found it oxides very quickly on me to ORANGE..

Over and out
xxxxxxxxxx