Thursday 12 April 2012

Thursday night rant..

So its thursday night, 8:26pm Perth time infact, I'am watching Jerseylicious and I'am so bored!
Pretty sure I have a Shopping obsession you no how I wrote in my last blog that i wrote on my laptop screen "DONT BUY ANY MORE" well.. uhh one of my items in my asos save for later list said " low in stock" and omg i new i had to buy it QUICK!
and ofcourse a lil something else, so i wouldn't wake up and realise it was out of stock.

I think tomorrow as I have sort of a "free day" I might do some of the homework i have piling up ek.. and i might write a blog post.. maybe on the blog about my ball i was meant to do last month..
who Knows but there will be defiantly something up:)

Youtube update: I know i said i made a video and was going to put it up on youtube but.. i haven't yet but i hopefully will soon, i'am having second thoughts on the one i did so i might make another one on my haul!

I no i just said i wasn't going to buy anything for a bit but!!! i really want a fur coat wah!

Thats all for tonight.. FOR NOW!

love ya and leave ya
over and out
xxxxxxxxx