Tuesday 24 April 2012

WISH LIST #5

I think I'am getting crazy with these wish list every week its something new like last week it was foundation this week its concealers and a few other bits but still, a girls gotta wish.
(Theses are in know type of order)

Sedona lace brushes
 Now i can't remember if i've put theses in a post before but, i really want these ! i thought i was gonna buy them for easter but of course i spent my money on other rubbish.

Rimmel Stay Matte concealer
Conceals blemishes, spots and broken capillaries
The good think about this stay matte concealer is that it has a anti bacterial formulation that treats and conceals spots, the bad about this product is that it properly isn't a very good concealer for the under eye area.


Covergirl & Olay
I remember ages ago using this foundation and it was pretty good, the reason i stopped using it was because it was really expensive and i went though it like no tomorrow but i think this will be very nice and creamy on the under eye area of the skin.


Deremablend Cover Creme
After seeing shannxo from youtube using this i new i had to have because it looks amazing, to bad the price isn't a very amazing figure, hopefully it will be on sale at priceline one day..

Select Cover up & Studio concealer
After running out of my prolong i thought i might give another mac concealer a try I've heard the cover up is really good and liquidly and you can use it as a foundation, I've also heard the studio concealer is amazing for anything pores and covers under the eye area wonderful.


Costal Scents camo Quad

 Now I've never tried any of the costal scent products but i no half of america has, i do want to try this camo quad but i really want to try the one with all the purple, green, yellow ect colours in.

Maybelline Fit me & Age rewind

As you guys properly know i do already have the age erase dark circles but i really want to get it in fair, considering the brighterner one is a bit to pink for my skin.
Revlon colorstay
the fit me concealer sounds great everyone seems to be obsessed with the FIT ME collection.

Once again i don't no if i want this concealer just because its so expensive and i don't think its anything to special, but this has a type of bacterial acid that helps prevent acne which is good but not of the under eye area which is a must have in my books.

Bourjois healthy mix
 I'am really on the edge if i want this concealer or not, heard its great lots of people love the foundation but I'll just think about it.
I have really dry hair and considering I've been doing work experience in a hair dressers this week the guy there gave me some helpful hints and told me i should buy these Kenue shampoo and conditioner and now I REALLY WANT IT!



Over and out
xxxxxxxxx