Saturday 28 April 2012

NEWBIE: Covergirl & Olay simply ageless Eye concealer

Hay gals,

I haven't bought something in a while and of course knowing me i have like a problem and have to buy something.
But in my priceline beauty bag i got a voucher for cover girl for $10 off which was great!
but i didn't realise at the time just because i don't tend to by much from cover girl.
But at priceline at the moment there having a sale on cover girl so this was my time to spend!
i bought this Covergirl & olay eye concealer as you would have seen in my previous wishlist.

I can't give you are exact review as i only bought it the smorning but I'am still very impressed at this stage, it goes on smooth creamy and full coverage and i love it.

It's normally $17.95 but it was on sale for $12.56 and then take $10 so it only came to $2.56 which was a great bargain i think !

I got mine in "pale/light" they also have a medium colour, i would say there both pretty close shade and i thought maybe this would be to dark for my skin but it actually worked, but i don't think it would suit porcelain skin as it has a lot of honey colouring in it.





over and out 
xxxxxxxxxx


will do a review on in the near future;)