Sunday 1 April 2012

WEEKEND CATCH UP;

Sorry guys I've been a bit M.I.A at one stage I was sick and wasn't really in the mood to post, and then I've been dreading to write this english response review essay thing all weekend and I new if I wrote on here, I would feel guilty and have to go write it.. but its okay cause I finished it now.

As you would Know if you have read my previous blogs that I was gonna start doing youtube some time, at the end of the year .. well thats about to change it may be sooner then you think.
As I totally forgot that my family had a video camera.. and it's actually an alright one.. well it will do for the time being. (Beats trying to record on my MAC book or poxy camera) so as I have been trying out the setting all day, I was like hmm I need a tripod so I looked on ebay.. yeah they are cheap but then I looked on australian hardware stores/department store websites and found one for $19 which I think is actually a bargain.

I have actually filmed a video which I'll be putting on youtube so keep your eyes peeled for that good stuff!




GOOD GUYS TRIPOD - $19
If your looking for tripods try eBay there so cheap on there


Not the best Camera but it will do for now


Today being sunday, I had to go to work which was so busy and I came home with a thumping headache then had to write my English Review thingy, which was obviously the last thing I wanted to do, but I'am grateful to be back writing on my blog :)


Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend
Talk to you guys soon! P.S Its easter on sunday WOOOT!

over and out xxxxxx