Wednesday 11 April 2012

The rest is still unwritten..

Hello moto,

Today I'am going for my first driving lesson with an instructor wish me luck.. I recommend everyone in Western Australia to not go on the road today!
hehe just joking.

Lately I've been feeling that my hair has had a lot of build up in it and its been annoying me a lot, as I have like a Phobia of dirty hair.. WERIDO.
But then I washed my hair with moroccan oil Shampoo and Conditioner and it now my hair feels soooo SOFT! I wish I could use the moroccan oil everyday, but at the steep price its only a sometimes thangggg.

oh and you can properly tell by the title theres a Hills marathon on MTV.. Hollaaa !
If I only I had tv show and got to work in fashion and beauty and got PAID FOR IT.. ahh the lifeee.


AND IAM SO BORED WAHH!

7:23 PM
I thought I'd just put the time there cause I wrote that the smorning but didn't want to put it up just yet cause I new I wanted to write more.

I just want to show you that.. you know you have a problem with shopping when you have to write this on your Laptop screen :/
JUST SO I DONT BUY ANYMORE!

I got 2 packages today how exciting one was my clothes from cotton on, and the other one was my Necklace that I showed you a while back in a post from asos!
So when the rest of my jewellery comes I will put up a blog put woot woot!



Any way hope you have a great wednesday!

over and out 

xxxxx